How To Convert PDF to JPEG
For those green fans, if you plan to email your invitations instead of printing them, I am all for it so please follow these steps:
- As always, you will need to get the ever so useful Adobe Reader here in order to anything to your invitations.
- After personalising your invitations and you have made sure that you are happy with all the details, remember to hide the highlighted boxes if you have been using them in the editing process! You can do so by going through these few steps.
- Now that the highlighted boxes are gone, we can take a screenshot without worrying about those boxes being in the way.
- To crop images, open up any painting programs on your computer.
Windows – Most likely Paint
- Start button > All Programs > Accessories > Paint
- Crop image by using the crop marks as a guide
- Just double-click the file to open it from Desktop
- Click the“Editor Toolbar” button (located on the top and looks like a little pencil) to bring up the selection tools
- Use the “Rectangular Selection” tool to draw a selection to the desired region and crop
Note: DO NOT send these converted JPEGs to print as the quality is greatly reduced for online transfers.
Let Me Convert It For You!
If you can’t be bothered or not comfortable with converting your invitations yourself, let me do it for you! Simply attach your personalized invitation below and I will get back to you within 24 hours through email.
Please make sure you already have all the details typed in and saved!